Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quotes from the Kiddos



Hayley handed me a note during church the other day and it said this " I love my mommy so much. Love is so good in my body. I hope you love that I said that to you. I hope that you have a great day mommy". LOVE HER!

Leah: while in the car she says " Mom i am rolling down my window because i need some FRENCH air". Yes, yes you do Leah.

"Summer is when the snow melts and it is warm and COMFY outside!"

While combing her hair she asked "Did jesus put our hair on us?"

Reese: How do you quote a scream? I was talking to a good friend who has girls the same ages as mine and whose youngest is very similiar to Reese. Her little girl has the same fire and determination as Reese and my friend said " if she is this mad about being a baby then how is she going to handle it when we ask her to pee in the potty??!! Good question.

You're welcome Mom.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your girls are beautiful! I love the last post as well. You have great aspirations and I know you can do all of them except for the best wife and mom thing, you already have that down!