Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bear Lake or Bust!!!!





Something that I love about Matt's family is that they are really good at taking FUN trips. We have done several family reunions at some awesome cabins in some beautiful places. We tried out Bear Lake a couple of years ago and it was one big party. Six out of the seven siblings all came which means lots of kiddos too. Hayley loves being with her cousins. I love being with my in-laws..but especially their TOYS. So here are some pics. We are heading up there in a few days and adding Dave's new boat to the mix. Yahoo!!!!

4 comments:

Kara said...

SO jealous! Have FUN!

Sarie said...

Ok, I clicked on that last picture of all the kids together to blow it up bigger and so I noticed Leah's doing a huge screaming back bend to get down! I love Leah. Love her.

Heidi said...

I have read your blog for a little while, but never have commented!!! I LOVE the cabin that you guys stayed in - I am sure it was rented right?? Looks like tons of fun! I was in Cali in th summer of 1990 - thats ageing me...I was 17. We went to Big Bear and it was a freakin BLAST!! So have fun!!!

http://themilkmanswife.blogspot.com/

Sarah and Dan said...

Who's the sexy beast on the Jet Ski 900?!